This is a four-week course, with two synchronous meetings a week,
starting every first Monday each month.
It is mainly aimed at individuals aged 18 -25, but anyone wanting to join it may benefit from it, too. A person's wellness can be affected by physical, mental or emotional factors that cause bodily or mental tension. The simple realization that you are in control of your life forms the foundation for various techniques and strategies used to control a person's stress and to ensure wellness. It is about taking charge of your thoughts, emotions, schedules and the very way in which you deal with your problems.
By the end of this course, you will have the ability to:
- effectively deal with worries and issues that trigger stress and take a toll on mental and physical health and, as such, on the overall well-being of a person,
- identify the causes of stress,
- describe the nature of the causes of stress,
- describe your own perception of the causes of stress,
- take steps to remove or reduce stress.